View Single Post
      01-11-2024, 08:19 AM   #3
Dazcush
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW F11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casspian View Post
Hi Darragh, did you manage to get it fixed? I started getting the same message a few months ago. It started with the rear self-leveling suspension in my F11 sagging. After technician connected it to a computer for diagnosis (and i presume re-set fault codes), it returned to normal height. However, the error message persisted - pops up each time ignition is on. I also noticed that the ride is much more jittery/uncomfortable than before (despite suspension being on normal height, as much as possible to visually assess). I also noticed that sometimes (even when ignition is off) the compressor works and it looks like the rear suspension is rising slightly.
My mechanic suspects the compressor, relay or even car batter (which on 2013 manufactured 141 registered has not been replaced as far as I know). He's getting quotes for parts, but I have a feeling this is not an easy fix.

Any insights welcome.
Hi Casspian

Turns out it was a simple fix. Solenoid needed a replacement and that solved the issue. There was an issue with it which kept the compressor continuously going and blowing the fuse.

Hope this helps. Let me know how you get on.
Appreciate 0