View Single Post
      08-01-2014, 10:13 PM   #1
barbagallo
Private
Rep
Drives: 2009 Blue Water Metallic 335i

FS: 2009 Blue Water Metallic 335i w/ Sport Pkg, 37k miles, Stage I Performance Tune

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 21,500.00

Item Interest
Hello all,

I'm sorry to say it, but I'm selling my beloved 2009 Blue Water Metallic 335i. I love this car a lot, but I just picked up a MB CLA45 AMG, and I don't have room for two girls in my life...

..haha in all seriousness, this 335i is absolutely mint. Meticulously taken care of, all the way down to the door jams getting a bi-annual cleaning wax treatment. The vehicle has a clean Carfax, has never been in a collision or accident of any type, and I'm the second owner.

I picked this car up at JMK BMW as a CPO vehicle with ~6k on the clock (my mom also purchased a car that day, kind of a funny story). The vehicle was in the BMW North America lease program, meaning an employee that worked at the Woodcliff Lakes BMW headquarters owned it for < 1 year. They usually get a car for a year and give it back, and those vehicles are sold through the dealer CPO channel.

I am asking $21,500, and yes that is a firm price since I've dropped the price by about $2,000. The vehicle is located in Briarcliff Manor, NY. Only serious offers via PMs, e-mail (jbarbagallo@gmail.com) or thread responses.

Here are the details of the deal, followed by some pictures of the vehicle. Apologies about the dirty rims, it had rained hours after I cleaned the car.

Enjoy, and hit me up with any questions if I left anything out!

2009 Blue Water Metallic BMW E90 335i RWD
  • I am the second owner
  • BMW Performance Stage I Tune, adds ~35hp and a 3-4 lbs of boost, noticeable difference when I got it tuned..trust me. This is the same tune that the 335is comes shipped with. Software is available upon request from the dealer for this specific VIN
  • Sport package (sport seats, suspension)
  • Winter and summer mats
  • The tires have only ~10k on them, I switched them out since the runflats ride like I'm driving a friggin dump truck
  • I have an additional set of MWS' that are in very good shape. They're Type-22s with Blizzak snows for the winter. I will throw these in for free @ $23k, they have about 80% tread left!(http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Wheel...All&sort=Brand)
  • ALL warranties are up to date (fuel pump, battery cable)
  • ALL maintenance and work has been performed by BMW only, I have all of the paperwork still
  • CLEAN Carfax
  • Immaculate inside-out, even under the bonnet
  • ~37,000 miles on the clock
  • Rear wheel drive
  • 6-speed Automatic w/ Sport/Overdrive
  • Side reflector delete, painted w/ BMW-brand paint to match the car
  • BMW sport kidney grilles
  • BMW sport trunk lip/spoiler, again painted with BMW paint
  • Bi-xenon headlamps, moves with your steering and vehicle pitch

Attached Images

Last edited by barbagallo; 09-26-2014 at 03:35 PM.. Reason: Lowering price....
Appreciate 0