tisme
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 in Sakhir Orange

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damasconian View Post
Sean - I am having a very difficult time with this decision. Ive had a black one on order for almost 2 months, for a late September Euro delivery. Then my dealership got a black one in stock and I went to check it out. That color loses so much of the character and lines that separate an M4 from a standard 4 series. I immediately looked at other options and narrowed it down to SO.

But I want the red versions I see in pictures and magazines, not the copper/brown version I have heard it looks like in person. If this car was called "deep red" or "Muir Red" or some other offshoot of red, would you look at it and say "hell no, that's orange all day"?

My worst fear is the car looking brown and copper like the older Eclipses and Dodge Caliber wagons.

PLEASE HELP. And great pictures here as reference, cant thank you enough.

I still don't understand why my SO looks like copper brown with my eyes, but is red/orange when videod and shot with a still camera.

What is it with my camera that changes the colour? I've no polariser filter on it, but I do have a skylight, maybe I should try a photo with no filter.