ericsmc83
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 335i MT

Thanks everyone for the props!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickede92 View Post
you got great taste in mods....what side skirts are those..M3 or MTech?
M-Tech skirts

Quote:
Originally Posted by billspreston View Post
siiiiick, studie diffuser looks awesome and costs more than the bumper iirc

looks great!
Hah, yea pretty much! I just love the weave and the lines of this one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tizzyd View Post
damn your car is hot, lovin that cf wrap and the cf roundel on your steering wheel. 6 Speed FTW! You should get one of the M-Sport shift knobs, I got one and since its weighted it makes the throws much more precise and shorter if i say so myself. and it looks alot cooler, it goes along with your m-tech kit haha.
Still getting some ideas for some interior mods now that I'm done with the exterior. I'll have to check out the M goodies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ra2fanatic View Post
one of my fav e92s. awesome shots eric!

i just got my cf wrapped trim tonite too from longtran. i'll hav pics posted this wkend i hope
Thanks, man! Fits much better on the car than the aluminum IMO.

I was reading the other thread with the M-Tech splitters. I really like the way the photoshop looks. You gonna go through with that? I've thought about the idea of getting splitters then having them fully painted and molded to the bumper, but I think that would cost more than it's worth.

You also going for the AE quads? You know you want to...
2008 E92 MT | VTT Stage 2+ 20T | VTT Inlets | JB4 MHD E85 | Fuel-It Stage 3 LPFP w/FPR and Return | BMS PI | AR DP | AE Quad Exhaust | Helix FMIC | ER CP | Tial BOV | DCI | AR OCC | Spec Stage 3+ | SMFW
Appreciate 0