elitesales305
shmo
United_States
Rep
Drives: honda

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFloE82 View Post
Evening Folks,

I'm going to try to keep this short and sweet. I've owned a number of BMWs throughout the years, starting with an E39 M5, an early model E82 135i, an E92 335is, and now a late model E82 135i with FBO. I've always had difficulty finding a good shop to service my cars outside of the dealer. Finally I'm happy to say I feel completely confident in a shop to take care of me and my car.

Motorworx in Davie has seen my car a few times in the last month and really proven to me that they are an enthusiasts shop. Charlie the owner is a great guy, and extremely honest. He helped me get to the bottom of a boost leak I was chasing for over a month. His pricing has been more than reasonable (reasonable is an understatement to be honest), I know I would have spent way more with any other shop.

I am definitely not affiliated with Motorworx in any way, my intention here is to give back to the community by steering you towards a shop that wont rip you off and is really there to help.

Godspeed friends!
This still hold true.. im in need of a boost diagnosis/potential tuning issue.. need aomewhere to go. Lmk