02-05-2014, 11:13 AM   #129
MediaArtist
There is No Substitute
United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi A6, 997 GT3 RS, E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
Bron is listed as a #3, but if you haven't clearly seen how the Heat/Cavs have used him as a #2 for the last 10 years, then you may need to stop watching basketball all together.....

and yes, the best defender is always on Bron - please refer to the picture you posted above of Rondo, which is a dedicated PG and best defender on his team, guarding Bron....

KD is the same exact way - 6'10" SG playing the #2 97% of the night and being guarded by the opposing team's best defender....
Cheetos you're my boy, but you have to stop embarrassing yourself. You may have a beautiful wife, but even she would be embarrassed by the BS you're spouting here in the sports forum!

LBJ doesn't not take the same shots as any teams 2-spot guard, that's ridiculous.

In the past 30 days, the overwhelming majority of Lebron's shots are within the key (52%), and he's only made 15 perimeter jumpers (excluding his 3 pointers of course of which he's taken 47 shooting 27% (about 19% of his shot chart).

Compare that to Jamal Crawford, a true shot guard. In the past 30 days, Jamal is taking only 43% of his shots in the key, and the vast majority of his shots are 15 footers near the perimeter. He's taken 90 treys, or 42% of his total shots (double the amount of Lebron James), and is hitting about 40% of them.

This is what any fan who actually understands the game would expect, LBJ's numbers show he is acting and operating more like a front court player, and Jamal Crawford's shot chart shows he's a 2-spot guy. This is why LBJ should be expected to be slightly more efficient than Kobe, Kobe is simply expected to take more difficult shots than someone like LBJ.

Learn about the game Cheetos.

Last edited by MediaArtist; 02-05-2014 at 11:19 AM..
Appreciate 0