United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by antonandres View Post
shawnsheridan

Hi Shawn,

hope you're able to shed some light on this, I've just imported a 2015 F32 from Japan to New Zealand and found out it came with a NBT EVO ID4 head unit. I've done the changes in VO coding to change the language and region to Australasia. Everything worked fine and the headunit is converted however now navigation greyed out. I've loaded NZ maps onto a USB and it prompts for an FSC code, I have a valid map FSC but when reading the data using bimmercode I found that since I did the region change the FSC for 00A0 - NBT Navi Application Harman says the activation code has been rejected and therefore I can not load the maps or access navigation. Where can I source a 00A0 code and how do I activate it? Is it USB based, manual entry or does it need to be loaded with E-SYS?

I've attached some pictures of the messages I'm getting on the Drive screen and a screenshot of my FSC codes status.

I would really appreciate any help on this.

My vin is: K531666

Thanks in advance.

Side note:
I'm new to the forum, how do I allow private messaging.
I presume you changed 807 to 810 and 852 to 853, then VO Coded HU_NBT2 or did you flash it?

The A1 converted to A0 as it should, but it should not be Rejected. Did you let car sleep 30 minutes afterwards and recheck A0 to see if it is now Accpeted?

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 1