Drives: BMW M3 E92

Arrow iPE Valvetronic System for 435i NEW IN BOX

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 3,750.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Hey guys,

I have a brand new iPE Exhaust for a BMW 435i I was going to take delivery of, but have since changed my mind and bought another M3. The exhaust is brand new in the box and is a full setup. I have also ordered the Titanium Blue flamed tips which I will also be throwing in on the deal. $400 option alone. As I'm sure all of you know, the exhaust retails well over $5k and closer to $6k with the $450 shipping cost. Reason its being priced so low is because if i don't sell it ill just have it lying around in a box in my garage. Better off on someones baby than sitting around, don't you think? Exhaust produces 117db, one of the loudest ones I have seen. If you are interested, shoot me a PM and lets try and put something together.

P.S. I also have the 435i Carbon decklid spoiler, Gloss black kidney grills, and Burger tuning JB4 that I can put in as a package deal or sell individually if you're interested in just those items.

Please see thread for more info on exhaust.http://www.autoevolution.com/news/ip...deo-74368.html

Appreciate 0