General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by willha418 View Post
If you can go and check the records without TD or TP, their record was below average aka not great. Wizards? yeah they are missing Gil and Caron, but they still had Jamison and Stevenson. Rockets trounced them. Memphis is missing Mike Miller, oh no. They still had Rudy Gay. Denver had both of their stars, Melo and AI playing, oh no they lost. The point is, Rockets are winning with out Yao by their bench/role players. Like you said, Every team is only as good if their stars are healthy. Yao is out and they are still winning. That's what makes a great TEAM a great TEAM, winning without your star(s).
Wizards are 29-30 against a weaker strength of schedule (EAST). Memphis is 14-45.

You don't replace PPG 21.4, RPG 6.80, APG 4.5, PPG 22.4, 4.4 RPG, 5.9 APG. You are delusional.

You're standards are obviously low. A GREAT team wins Championships. Period. You clearly missed my point earlier.

Beating a 14-45 team and 29-30 team without their 2 All-Stars is nothing to brag about, Yao or without Yao. Beat them without TMac and Yao and then you can talk about being one of the best worst teams in the league, because that's what the Rockets would be.

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0