View Single Post
      02-20-2021, 03:51 PM   #11
YODI
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2014 F31 320d M Sport

Last week I ordered my springs, I went for Eibach Pro because I didn't want a huge drop and I wanted the same comfort as standard, or as near as.

I ordered from German eBay, cost £140 delivered, £200 ish everywhere else in the Uk.

Yesterday a friend of mine started the fit for me, when the car was jacked up, leaking shock absorbers were found, 3 of them leaking and one of those was empty and did nothing. A bit disappointing as I've only done 1500 miles in it since I bought it last month and it had done 10 miles since they had MOT'd it. I had to source 4 shocks, I called a company I know well, they had KYB on the shelf so that's what I went with.

We carried on fitting it all up, while cleaning and lubricating everything on the way.

While the car was up in the air, I fitted the front M Performance style front splitter, it's quite a good fit, not perfect but good, I was surprised it came without any fitting screws or hardware but for £100 it's good. I bought this from MSTYLE.

I also bought genuine MPerformance side skirt extensions, I bought genuine decals/strips too but I haven't fitted those yet and not sure I will.

Appreciate 5