View Single Post
      01-14-2014, 08:24 AM   #11
BlackBMiLuc
Pavement Operator
Rep
Drives: none

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powaup View Post
Sounds like the car you really want is a 1M or a different M model. I would go for the car you really want if I were you even if you have to be patient. I was really considering an STi last summer but then I test drove a few M3s and there was no going back from that point. Didn't end up getting one because dealers were asking way too much $ so I start saving up some more and now I'm in position to get an M4 by leasing it then buying it out at lease end (don't have to worry about mileage cap and mods plus frees up cash flow)

I could have been driving the STi for months now but im happy with my decision patience pays off but it's tough waiting
Patience is definitely worth waiting for what you really want. That's awesome on going for the M4. Beautiful car.

It makes me consider more into the option of modding my 135 to where I want it to be, see how that does for me for a while, and then later down the road see what BMW will have to offer and if it'd be worth then to part ways with my 135. Then again, I'd have to go back with the point agreeing that cars these days pretty much drive for themselves which is far from what I look into when choosing a vehicle. On the other hand, I noticed a few photos of the proposed 2015 sti which looks more refined and almost like an evo which could also be for a possibility at that time.