View Single Post
      01-15-2014, 03:27 PM   #21
BlackBMiLuc
Pavement Operator
Rep
Drives: none

Quote:
Originally Posted by IEDEI View Post
Great choice, man. just enjoy the hell out of your 135. Seriously it is hard to find another car that is as fun to drive, IMO.

i, too, am softly considering shopping for a 1M after my 135is lease is done in 20 months...OR i may end up buying the car off-lease. I just can't really think of anything else which is as enjoyable, funky, and enthusiastic......certainly not in the BMW lineup at least. The new M235i is just a heavier, more electrically controlled version of the 135....so PASS. The M2 might be interesting....but i'm not holding my breath!
Thanks man. Yeah I've been reading a lot of good thoughts advice on here from everyone. So i appreciate that. The 135i does in fact have the perfect balance for any kind of driving from street to track.

There's a good chance that modding especially with lsd, power and suspension wise would open up a whole new love for my 135 more than ever and stray away any thoughts from coming into my head again about getting rid of it. Before modding, though, I'm going to see how my chances look for the 1M or how the 2015 STi will par with having any consideration towards going for it.