10-22-2014, 02:17 PM   #18
kawasaki00
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: SG-E92 ESS-650 BPM Tune

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtron View Post
i guess the note 4 has fast charge or rapid charge too. never tried it, just read about it. basically charges really fast or something haha
It has the rapid charge mine charges from 0 to 50% in 30 minutes, the rest of the battery is about normal charge mode.
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbb85 View Post
how is the note 4 battery? is it better than iPhone 5s? i cant get thru a day without charging my 5s and it gets pretty annoying.
Best battery I have had yet, I can go 2 full days with heavy usage no problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skhmund View Post
Question: on AT&T website, the note 4 only comes in black and white, but on samsungs website, it's also offered in gold and pink. Where could I get it in gold?
ATT only offers black and white, Verizon gets the bronze one and not sure who gets the pink.

I have had every note and since day one they are incredible. The largest jmp was from the note 2 to note 3 but the 4 is still that much better than the 3. Aside from the 1440p screen the multitask button is fantastic on the 4.
I have guys at work that bought the iphone 6+ and the first day they saw the note 4 they were in shock at the screen. What stands the camera abouve all others is the image stabilization. Apple has had this for a few phones now but they dont couple it with 4k recording or a 16mp sensor.
You will nor regret it if you get one.
Note 1,2,3 and 4 for comparison
Although it does have quite the att bloatware all of it can be disabled and hidden from the app drawer. Like they are not even there.
Attached Images

Last edited by kawasaki00; 10-22-2014 at 02:26 PM..
Appreciate 0