View Single Post
      04-17-2014, 01:50 PM   #2
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk

shook hands with Nolan Ryan - I also played tennis on his tennis courts (I have a picture just in case anyone wants to see me at 17 years old wearing socks up over my calves like a boss lol)...

shook Josh Beckett's hand - he was standing with two hot chicks who wanted a picture with him. I called him "Mr. Beckett" HAHA !!!! we're the same freaking age.

I actually hit against him in high school during an out of district tournament - he made us look like a bunch of blind t-ball players...

shook Marcus Allen's hands at Reliant Stadium in 2005 when I had field passes to the Texans and Patriots - lost on a last second FG....

walked up to him, asked him how he was doing, he stuck out his hand for a handshake and said "good, and you ??" I said "good", got scared and walked away LMFAO......

oh, shook hands with Booker T (wrestler) in 2002 - he was in Kroger wearing a silk shirt and khaki shorts - dude looked like he had never been a part of leg day for his whole life HAHA !!!

I walked up to him as he was exiting the doors and said "sir, SIR" he turns around and says "yeah".

I said "you wouldn't happen to be the person I think you are, are you ??" he looked at me, smiled and said "yeah, I'm Booker T".

he shook my hand - it was probably like Shaq shaking a newborn's hand.....

let me see.......

uuhhhhmmmmm.........

on a much lesser note, I got to meet Jennifer Reyna and take a picture with her back in 2009 - she's a SMOKING HOT news anchor here in Houston...

she was "featured" at one of our United Way Events for the Engineering Contractor I used to work for.....

that's pretty much it lol - nothing too crazy....

Last edited by Litos; 04-17-2014 at 02:08 PM..
Appreciate 0