View Single Post
      05-24-2010, 08:33 AM   #1
armoandre69
Registered
Rep
Drives: 4runner

I need help deciding which car!!!!

Okayy so for the past year and a half that I have been driving I have had a 2003 Toyota 4runner. I finally have enough money to trade it in and buy the car that I truly want. The only problem is that I can't make up my mind on what I want!!! I've narrowed it down to 3 cars. The BMW 335i, Infiniti g37, and the Nissan 370z. I have not had the chance to drive any of them yet. But out of all the cars the 335 is prob my favorite but it is also the most expensive to maintain and mod. The g37 is slightly cheaper and while I still love the looks of it i feel it wouldn't nearly give me as good of a feeling while driving it as the 335 would (compfort and performance). But the only thing is that with eaither of thoes two I would be looking for one used wth under 30k on it while if I bought a brand new 370z it would be right around my spending limit. Which is why iam really having a hard time deciding on what I want. I feel that once I test drive all of them I will have a better idea on what I want but just thought that mayb some of you guys could help me out as well
Appreciate 0