View Single Post
      02-10-2006, 09:23 AM   #271
Enroutte
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellasBmw
This kinda reminds me of the last time i went to the bars.. This guy came up to me and my friend and asked if his friend could take a pic of me. He said my friend really thinks your beautiful and wants a pic. I said well there are other pretty girls, ask 1 of them. But he kept insisting (and he wasnt gonna be in it either, just wanted a pic). So my friends and i said F off and walked away. Then we saw the guy zoom and take a pic of my ass and my friends tits. We were SOOO mad...
Ppl do shit like that so they can either #1-create websites and paste faces on bodies..etc., or #2-show their friends that they screwed that girl, #3-play off that their popular..

Anyway back to the thread...
im pretty sure thats illegal. lol. one time i was at cheesecake factory and this guy was GORGEOUS and hsi girlfriend was really ugly. i took a picture of him from afar. you know how digital cameras have that RED LIGHT that goes off when youre taking a photo to reduce the red eye i guess? ahahahaha.. i didnt realize it was on and the guy was liek WHAT TEH EFF?? ahhh runnnnn!
Appreciate 0