Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensta335 View Post
So, do you think he is still staying in Cleveland or bouncing to another team?
I think he's staying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch View Post
If he stays he will not win a ring. The best thing he can do for himself is leave Cleveland.
I don't think that's necessarily true. They have some decent peices and if they can add CP3 then I think they'll still have a great shot of winning. Bosh is good but not as good as he's made out to be. Varejao has equalized him many times harrasing Bosh defensively. Bosh only plays well in space. With that said I still wouldn't mind him being a Cavalier. Also even though he said he's going to Miami anything can happen till his ink hits the paper, this isn't college football where a verbal commitment is a near lock. That $30mil could come floating back into his head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
I hope you're right and he goes to the Bulls. IMO he's kinda just treading water in anything but a major market, given the goals he's set for himself. We'll find out tomorrow
This has been disproven time and time again. The "major market" notion is nothing but bullshit. Yeah, it meant a lot 30 some years ago but now with the internet and modern TV coverage LeBron could play in Fairbank's Alaska and as long as ESPN was willing to travel there and cover him he'd be just as big.

His goals are mainly hinged on his brand in China. China will make him the Billion Dollar man he wants to be, not America. So it doesn't matter where he plays here as long as he wins a championship and keeps raking in money from China. Don't forget that the Cavs have partial owners from China as well.

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0