View Single Post
      01-31-2012, 11:28 PM   #111
90degreeman
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Crappy 2001 Accord

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatoman39 View Post
My attitude is fine you are comparing sticks with automatics. N20 in a stick Z4's with auto Camry's and calling the Camry an engineering achievement. That's hyperbole. You said the 5-60 times in a Camry couldn't be touched YOU ARE WRONG.
You're embellishing and cherry picking the results you want to see. If one magazine says one thing and another says something else doesn't make your magazine right. Especially when insideline standardizes the test and mentions both TC on and off times and Car and driver mixes and matches and puts a foot note at the end. Like you they are cherry picking.
I am gonna have to go ahead and agree with Gatoman39. Saintor, calm the heck down buddy...I have seen you troll on the curb weight in one of the threads. I have nothing personal, but you seem to find some information and stick with it as if its absolutely true, but when someone else shows you conflicting information - with equal or higher credibility, mind you - you become a hypocrite. "bro" attitude doesn't work in technical discussion. Be humble and be ready to accept the difference of opinions...
Appreciate 0