09-01-2011, 07:50 AM   #14
PlutoniumTans
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M3THOD View Post
Dude.. its plug and play. Every FMIC is a rip off if your simply comparing it to a universal intercooler and then bending, welding, and sourcing parts. For a off the shelf product that simply bolts up into the car without modifcation (minus trimming) it is a good deal.

Who did you talk to that said the cores were sourced from CX Racing? Its seems unlikely that they would have a perfect log style core for Godspeed to use that they wouldn't utilize themselves. I think its BS.
I've called CX racing before their official 135/335 fmic was introduced, at that time they already had the images of the fmic on their website with out a price or any information. When I called I was transferred to technical support where they've gave me more info on the item and that it will be released by the end of august. I've asked them about the universal v mount FMIC they told me just go through ebay, Godspeed buys our cores and just names it godspeed and they sell them cheap on ebay. Which I did went ahead and bought.
Appreciate 0