mtla4
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: Turbo Festiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by LI E90 View Post
Europeans get all the good stuff
The reason is that north american buyers are idiots. They keep on buying useless SUVs like the X5-X5-X3 etc...SUV which are useless i.e high fuel consumption, no towing capacity, not safer than a car. Let's be honest most SUV owners are posers. Americans think that HB-Wagons are cheap since all they care about is their image(that's why most people hate on the new WRX STI etc). Sadly we'll never get the M5 touring nor 335....as a matter of fact the E91 328 Touring is not a good seller and with all these BMW GT cars coming out I wouldnt be surprise if Bmw stop importing E91(or its successor) to the US.
People are making all kind of excuses in order to buy SUVs...strollers do fit in the back of a Yaris or Matrix. Hell a mazda 3 can haul more stuff than an X3.

It really pisses me off...Audi canned the B8 S4 Avant for north america, Legacy 2.5 GT didn't last long, no 335 Touring.
I dont have a family but if I need a truck I would buy a really 1500 series truck not a car based fake SUV. I hope that gas prices increase in the next few years so that people start looking at smaller wagons so I can my hands on a nice 335I Touring OR 335D Touring. An E91 M3 would be my ultimate car...that thing would be the ultimate sleeper along with increased chassis rigidity since we all know that Hb-Wagons are stronger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severious View Post
Its because a lot of BMW owners are housewives or business professionals and know little about cars other than BMW's are a status symbol in their own circles so that have to have one. But exotic car owners know cars, that's why they are willing to spend for a killer car and they know something different when they see one.
Appreciate 0