08-09-2012, 10:27 PM   #14
yxjackxh
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 14' F32 AW MSPORT

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwpride335i View Post
but why would you want to give back the mods that you bought with your precious money back to the dealers for free? take them off, sell em.
Yeah, you're right, but then i would have to go to a body shop to remove all the mods and put back the stock which would cost a few hundred im assuming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutdas11 View Post
Take your mods off ASAP before you give it back to them. Put it back to stock and then give it to them. The stealership doesn't care about your mods, but they will gladly accept it with the mods and in the end screw you over.
Lol okay if i do part out hopefully i can get some buyers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisam135i View Post
How about you ask them.. Most likely they'll say put it back to stock, I would t waste my time repainting stuff they're going to buy the car back regardless
Yeah the stock parts are not severely scratched, or any deep, but visible if you look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by obert View Post
If they are buying your car back because of all the issues I don't think they would care if the car was scrached up alittle. They probably will not even notice if you don't say anything.
Yeah hopefully they just buy it back without even concerning the scratches and slight damages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by electro-house View Post
Is your car still under warranty? A buyback on an 08 seems like a deal, four years of ownership for free.
Yeah it is under warranty until Aug 19th!! So only like a little more than a week which is really good because I was getting sick of my car anyways and I want the new 3 series coupe, but then i would have to wait a whole year for that.
Appreciate 0