Custom N54 Single Turbo Kit 335i

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Hey guys,

I have moved on to a new platform (CTS-V), so I am selling my custom made single turbo kit. This fits a 335i, and may fit other cars; but I cannot confirm. This is a top-mount GT3582R w/ Tial .82 A/R housing and Tial 44mm wastegate (vented to atmosphere). It currently mates up to the factory style dual exhaust, or you can have an adapter fabricated to mate up to a single exhaust of your choice. I made 570WHP / 488WTQ @ 22psi through the stock exhaust with this setup. It will come with just about everything you need to install. You will need about 6' of 7/8" heater hose to relocate the coolant reservoir and probably a few miscellaneous fasteners and hose clamps. You will also need the tuning solution of your choice (I used JB4 G5 + Cobb) and a low pressure fuel pump solution. Feel free to P.M. me with any questions.

ASKING PRICE: SOLD

The kit includes:

Garrett GT3582R turbo w/ .82 Tial housing
Tial 44mm external WG
Manifold - TIG welded Schedule 10 304SS w/ 1.25" primaries to 1.50" secondaries to 2.00" collector (nominal pipes sizes)
Downpipe
Downpipe to dual exhaust adapter
Dump tube
Oil line & oil drain
Water lines
Block-offs for unused oil / water connections
Modified coolant pipe for 6AT cars (nipple for trans cooler will need to be capped off for 6MT use)
Driver's side coolant reservoir w/ level sensor, cap, and power steering reservoir relocation bracket
Modified charge pipe w/ Tial BOV (clears driver's side coolant reservoir)
Turbo mount K&N air filter
PCV to filter hose
V-band clamps
Hot side charge pipe
MAC boost solenoid w/ P&P harness
N20 3.5 bar MAP sensor w/ P&P harness
Heat shield

NOTES:
The following pictures show the CURRENT condition of the parts after they were removed from my car. The manifold has been freshly sandblasted to remove some light surface rust, and can be coated, wrapped, or just left bare. The long O2 sensor standoffs were designed to protect the sensors from excessive heat (but the tubes are dual chambered to draw plenty of exhaust gasses to the sensor to maintain accuracy). This has been designed to connect to an aftermarket intercooler with 2.5" silicone couplers. I built this kit myself; but I am not a tuning shop or hardware manufacturer, so there are no warranties provided. I cannot sepparate any components at this time. I can accept PayPal or money order. Thanks for looking!!!

Name:  photo-5a.jpg
Views: 4179
Size:  108.8 KB

Name:  photo-6a.jpg
Views: 3638
Size:  100.0 KB

Name:  photo-7a.jpg
Views: 4414
Size:  94.9 KB

Name:  photo-8a.jpg
Views: 3529
Size:  102.6 KB