04-03-2012, 01:29 PM   #6
RambleJ
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F10 535i M-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiRoc View Post
I understand that it may take longer, but I'm trying to stay lean and put on some size at the same time. My ultimate goal is to be ripped without looking bulky. Would you say that higher reps and moderately heavy weight is sufficient to achieve this? Or perhaps I can lift heavy one week with less reps, and then lighter the next week with higher reps, and repeat?

However, I do plan on starting a bulking routine in the fall and then cutting towards the end of next winter when spring starts so that I can tone the muscle by next summer. Repeat.

I track my diet and nutrition. I haven't started recording my workouts yet, but I'm considering it so I can track gains.
You can workout as hard as you want for a couple years and not bee too big. You do not start working out and then realize a year down the road, oh no how did this happen, I got too big. All those guys in the gym that are bigger than how you want to be have been at it for many many years and or/ are messing with stuff you will never do.

Just work out hard, eat right add protein 1-2 grams per lb that you weigh per day. And you will see results, getting lean and ripped looking is not about taking crazy supplements, its about eating right and having discipline and understanding its not going to happen in 6 months.
Appreciate 0