General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by twoturboz View Post
Where I trained wasn't "commercialized" aka a franchise. Once I hit BB we would do cycles for a month at a time. Month of Muai(sp?) Thai month of BJJ, month of boxing. We'd get Gi's during BJJ and start on our knees with a partner and just have at it until one of us submitted. When doing boxing we'd always do body shots and face and balls were obviously off limits.

Way more awesome than a typical dojo. And sometimes we'd play with one handed broad swords and learn some moves, I mean I'm not quite sure when I'll ever be in a combat situation with a sword but hey, I'm prepared. And I can kick ass with a Bo-Staff
And you did this at 13? Something does not add up here. Where did you train? Who did you train BJJ under? Plus what you are talking about isn't TKD.

So you got your TKD BB @ 13 and trained MT/BJJ/Used Swords/Bo Staff/and did ball shots all at 13 years old?

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0