tetsuo111
Save the Manuals!
United_States
Rep
Drives: E91 RWD 6MT, X3, Ducati S4R

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayani_1 View Post

I wholeheartedly agree with you that finding a proper new sports sedan can be very challenging now a days. The verdict is still out but maybe the new Alfa sedan might be the answer to the void that BMW left with its new direction.

In the meantime enjoy your F30 3 series in best of health.

Closest modern car to the classic BMWs:
http://www.cadillac.com/v-series.html

To those who say they would never consider buying an American car, drive it. I used to swear I would only buy German. Emotions about brand loyalty run strong, most especially among enthusiasts like us. I understand there are those who will never consider an American car, mostly because American cars used to be so horrible.

I've said this before - it must have been hell to work as an engineer / product manager / marketing person in Detroit in the 70s and 80s, being forced to build crap by bean counters like the ones directing the strategy at BMW today. Now, those formerly young Detroit employees are Directors, EVPs, and CXOs. I'm of the opinion they have a huge chip on their shoulder from the painful memories of the past, and have something big to prove.
Outside: BMW M-Aero, Euro region lighting, Seibon | Inside: M3 cockpit, Recaro SPG, Prototipo, AutoSolutions SSK, UCP | Stop: M3 ST-40R, PFC | Grip: Solid-mounted subframes, rear coilover conversion, M3 Nitron R3, Hyperco, SPL, AKG, ARC8 | Go: StageFP, CF snorkel, 3IM, MILVs, SuperSprint headers, Dundon Motorsports Inconel exhaust, VoltPhreaks | Cool: CSF | PCA #2018100384 | BMW CCA #505794

Last edited by tetsuo111; 07-27-2016 at 10:04 AM..
Appreciate 1