ABQ325i
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E60 535i + 06 E90 330i

Garage List
2008 535i  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
I just have more respect for Barca fan's they've always been great and hospitable when I've been there, I was there a few times to see more than one United play there.

So seriously, what part of Madrid are you from?

The reason I ask is because I'm from south Manchester, worked in Old Trafford, actually had a business there taking fans (not just reds) to Europe to see European away games. I went to the games at Old Trafford, followed them through Europe, was there for the '94 beating at Barca, the '99 treble and most amazing comeback ever. You know, just the regular working class red, and here we are on an internet forum and someone comes in later than me to the conversation and calls me a 'so called fan' & 'manure fan' then fails to justify the comments.

I understand that there are thousands of bandwagon fans out there, but you are barking up the wrong tree using that one on me. And for the record, if you go back and re-read the posts you will see that it was you who was trolling not me and seriously, where the fuck did the e-thugging comment come from?
Appreciate 0