Rep
Drives: 2008 Space Grey 335xi

Arrow FS: Meisterschaft SUS GT Racing Exhaust Mufflers for 335i/xi

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Fits: E9x 335

Selling my Meisterschaft catback exhaust (GT Racing) exhaust. My setup cost $2,400+ (exhaust, midpipes, welding, install), and it has a deep, true rumble at low RPMs and a high-pitched scream at higher RPMs. When I took it in to get my downpipes installed, the owner of the performance shop (Craven Performance in St. Charles, MO) stated that it sounded like a Lambo that he recently worked on! BAD A! Buy this before someone else gets it, and be set for Spring!!

I plan to sell mid pipes (sections 1 & 2) separately from Meisterschaft GT Racing Mufflers:

- Billy boat midpipes are $400 obo LOCAL to St. Louis, MO ONLY - Section 1 & 2 mids with performance x pipe (fits e92/3 i/xi)

- Meisterschaft SUS GT exhaust (fits e92/3 i/xi) is ** updated ** $1300 ** updated ** shipped ... This is the dual exhaust mufflers and 102 mm stainless steel tips ... Great condition and the whole setup was on the car for 3 months last summer and has been chilling in my garage all winter.

JUST the mufflers brand-new cost $1847 shipped per link below so this is an excellent deal for someone wanting to get a high-quality product at a reasonable price:

http://www.gthaus.com/ehprice.php?se...33&Submit.y=13

I did purchase from GTHaus as well.

Here is a video I made of the exhaust on my car:

Enjoy!!

I've received PMs but no fair offers so send something my way!

Thanks,
Jeffrey

Last edited by jeffreythethird; 03-24-2012 at 01:58 PM..
Appreciate 0