View Single Post
      08-26-2008, 11:36 AM   #24
UltimateBMW
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: MP4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
I love the feel of BMW's too. Absolutely do. I have only ridden in a few Cadillacs. Owned 5 BMW's....The reviews and technical data I have read on this car is that the feel is there and the roll you express is not. This is not a CTS with a 6.3L dropped under the hood. A set of M5 keys would suit me just fine. But there is enough money difference between the two that I will take a look. Nothing wrong with change in my book.

Bragging rights? The Nurburing/straight data and personal reviews will do for me. Purely for whom?

It's a car. A hunk of iron just like they all are. Everyone have a great day.
If it is truely refreshed as much as implicated, I'll take a look. But I'm still a bit skeptical that it would be able to deliver the same overall driving pleasure. Its generous price difference means there must be SOMETHING missing. I don't think BMW overcharges that much on their cars, they aren't like Porsche.

I found this picture of the CTS-V. I thought it was a bit funny. For such a sporty car they sure filled the hood up with alot of plastic. Maybe to deaden the sound?

Last edited by UltimateBMW; 08-26-2008 at 01:53 PM.. Reason: Fixed a grammatical error.
Appreciate 0