Patton250
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW X3,M5,Turbo S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
I am relatively new to BMW. My first one and I still own it is a 2020 fully loaded X3. As far as cars go I came from Mercedes-Benz and while I love my new M3 my Mercedes was a lot nicer inside. I think as a whole Mercedes has better interiors at least the AMG's do. I think Mercedes has the same problem you are talking about though where the interiors are pretty much all the same including their SUVs. They have been for like the last seven years I think. Best thing to do would probably be change brands like you were thinking. At least for a while anyway. Definitely Audi is awesome. Why not a 911?
Mercedes interiors look more flashy but quality is easily a notch below BMW and Audi, this has been extensively reaffirmed by journalist/media types too. Lot more hard plastics, creaking/squeaking in their cabins, etc.
It definitely squeaks more. I don't really know what journalist say I just know what my opinion is and while I think the interior of my G80 is absolutely magnificent I'm just telling you in my personal opinion my AMG was a little more impressive. I've never owned a Audi but I can tell you have test drove many of them and I don't think there are as nice as the Mercedes or BMW. In fact the reason why I went with the X3 and not the Audi equivalent is because they didn't even have a touchscreen. Their technology seemed to be like five years behind BMW.
Appreciate 0