09-26-2023, 11:36 AM   #73
MoeTE87
OHIO STATE
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M340i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWILUVU View Post
CU has to run the gauntlet in the PAC theres gonna be alot of losses coming up.

ACC looks wide open, GL Miami. FSU should have lost to Clemson. RB makes the block, no QB fumble, Clemson wins that one.

Auburn does look terrible but Ole Miss lost it more than Bama won it scoring only 10 points with a supposed high-power O. Bama looks real vulnerable this year but honestly Georgia doesn't look all that great either.

OSU wow just wow. Looking back from later in this year they may point to this game as when the team gel'ed as the springboard to the National Championships.

Couldn't agree more! A lot of people have written them off and still are talking shit. Same people are calling the ND win a fluke and all of that. Not sure why people have it out for OSU..I know the fan base is annoying..I am one of them but it's a constant thrashing towards OSU. Oh well, I guess you can say it's Ohio Against The World!

The game was definitely a heavy weight match. OSU made plays and ND didn't, simple as that.