01-14-2010, 04:57 PM   #49
BMW86
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: RS3 Sedan / Macan S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec 1 View Post
Made a commitment a couple days ago to have a 6 pack by April, so I'll be doing all I can to lose my own belly fat. I'm getting close to having a flat stomach (at least comparitively).

Have been working out 4-5 days a week for 50-90 minutes each work out. Took a step to fix my diet 6 months ago, now trying to take it a step further. Am beginning to try the smaller, more frequent meals as so many have suggested. Currently eating a gross Odwalla Super Protein Bar w raisins... blah.

Trying to also break my absolute worst habit, eating late. Read in my Mens Health that those who consume 15% or more of their daily calorie intake after 10pm average 13.4 lbs gained over 3 years... that must change. Also, beer consumption is being reduced to two beers per week, maximum. Dang!
Nice work mate it's good to see a committed effort rewarded with results. I couldn't do the 2 beer a week though lol. Also, 10pm is way too late. If you can try and eat no later than 5pm you will be a lot better off, but this is easier than it sounds.
Appreciate 0