View Single Post
      02-16-2014, 11:48 PM   #11
TokyoCarGuy
Captain
Japan
Rep
Drives: 2011 AW E90 M3

Garage List
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! It's great to be a part of such a vast and diverse community

Quote:
Originally Posted by samchoochiu View Post
Beautiful car man! I was just in Tokyo last month, really liked how E90s there had no amber reflectors on the fenders or the amber lights inside the housing, euro style.
is that a custom "335" plate? haha
That's good to know! I wasn't aware that there are that many differences in NA and EU E90's! What I found however, is that we lost puddle lights during LCI refresh so they could install narrower door handles...
And yes, we can only express ourselves with numbers here, so I asked for that 335 plate... I mean come one.. I just had to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylanize View Post
The only "options" that matter are M-Sport and a 6MT.

Welcome, I always admire the Le Mans Blue!
Interesting fact: 6MT 335i was never available in Japan. Manual is a bit of a drag in Tokyo traffic though.

Yeah, LM Blue is a very rare color in Japan. Dealer said that most sold were 320's. Ideally I wanted a white one, but could not walk past this one. Considering that it had only 18000 km on it and such mint condition, it was a no-brainer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyVxr View Post
Best colour imo. Would love to go to Tokyo at some point too!
Thanks! Good to hear that you guys like the color. Fyi, weather-wise Tokyo is best April-May and Sept-Nov. These are the months that I get jealous of my friend's E93! All other months, the metal folding roof is my favorite feature