Lieutenant
Norway
Rep
Drives: '18 F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonaldSwanson View Post
Car looks unbelievable

Thank you!

Did you do anything to your inner fender wells and/or frame rails to get your fronts to sit like that? Your front fitment is awesome
Not done anything to the frame. But I got the front struts from Bag Riders. Seems like they did a mod to the piston in the shocks cause the piston sticks up above the tower a lot.

And I got a 225/35-18 size to get this low, a higher profile will result in a wheel gap cause the frame is laying on top of the tires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by classyfast View Post
Car is sick, not a fan of air ride at all but your your wheels are simply perfect
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpowerdinny View Post
mother of god

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleT View Post
SICK RIDE!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeeM3 View Post
Sick ride man its just PERFECT !!

What tires are you running? from the rear picture the tread look like Accelera Phi is that correct? If so, how they ride? are they stable at higher speed? im considering getting a set for my next wheel built !!
Thanks! Falken FK453. They are good, but a bit too noisy. Next time I'll choose Hankook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illacy View Post
love the car
where did you get the lip?
Lip is off Ebay. and the best thing about it is that it is plastic. Doesn't crack as easy as fibreglass or carbon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desborough View Post
Were you able to directly swap out the calipers for the F30 calipers shown or did this require modification?
Direct swap, both calipers and rotors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre @ eas View Post
great build
Thank you!

instagram: @ frode_m3
Appreciate 0