View Single Post
      07-20-2007, 08:16 PM   #20
DFW_M
Major General
Rep
Drives: G80 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325 Baller View Post
Just a couple of points that you made that I want to touch on...

1. Your a moron. Bush isnt going to Dallas or West Palm Beach or LA and gasing his own people and torturing and killing them because they are of a different religion or various other reasons. So for you to say that..to me shows your a tard
2. There was direct evidence he was paying families to give up one of their sons and blow up various populated places. You dont find it a little odd they all stopped for a good amount of time after he went into hiding and was ultimately captured and killed? Plus the fact that suicide bombings in ISRAEL, happen far less, maybe once a month istead of a couple a day?
-Per Washington Post

And the fact that you say what im saying is the same bullshit that Bill says is just proof that there is some facts in this and whether you want to believe it or not thats your choice but I hope you realize that as much as he has done wrong he has done good for this world too.
Again, you want someone to believe that Washington Post is "THE FACT"???

Now, go to your mama and call her a moron...

Bush did not go to Dallas and gassed anyone -- he went to Iraq and bombed (same as gased) innocent. THe guy before him went to Serbia and threw bombs on the hospitals, then the other guy went to Japan and nuked (instanteneously killed) 200k people in 45, other one went to Nam to liberate and burn (and GAS) millions...
You see it as "liberation", people that survived those horrors of US liberation see it differently you stupid ass.

Saddam was bad, but our accomplishment of capturing him, destroying and pushing a country into the Stone age and killing 100k (and much more) civilians during that period is really not a POSITIVE accomplishment...
Appreciate 0