View Single Post
      07-19-2014, 07:38 PM   #1
craighewer18
Rep
Drives: 335i SE (Aero kit)

Feeler(ish): 335i SE, Manual, Aero kit, Space Grey, 53k

Had my car for 2 years now, and love it to bits. From nowhere, a guy in work has said he's interested and made me an offer of £10,000. Never really thought about selling until now and especially after looking at new 330d's I'm tempted to sell up.

I've been looking on the usual sites for prices similar to my car and theyre ranging from £9,500 to £13,000. Just looking for a bit of advice really to see if you think £10,000 is a decent offer or if I could get more. I know some people will pipe up and say if im happy with 10 take the 10 but I dont want to lose out on £1000+. What you reckon, heres the specs/pics:

2006/56 335i SE
Space grey
6 speed manual
Aero kit factory fitted
Black leather interior
53,000 miles
No modifications, totally standard
BMW AUC Warranty until 18/09/2014 (option to extend)
Full BMW service history (most recent was last week)
Always run on high octane fuel
Taxed until Sept 2014
MOT around November 2014
Bought from BMW Peter Vardy Edinburgh Sept 2012 (AUC)

I absolutely love the car and im still torn whether to sell it or not. Any little niggle I've had repaired/replaced under warranty, speaking of which, its going in the garage Monday to get the headlight washers replaced under warranty. I also had both turbo's replaced under warranty last year for the dreaded wastegate rattle issue, so no worries there. The car is in great condition and wants for nothing. The only small issues I can think of is that the wheels could do with a refurb and it has the odd stone chip here and there.

Hopefully I've attached a couple of pics I've quickly taken tonight to see what you guys think,

Would you take the £10,000 or try for more? Or wanna make me an offer?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0