Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post
I haven't seen much of Condit so it was a suprise to me to see Hardy go down like that. What impressed me most was how gracefully Hardy handled the loss.

I'm really pumped for the 121 card. Have you watched Primetime? I think this might be Lesnar's last real challenge for a while. Dos Sontos is great but I think Velasquez and Carwin are tougher opponents for him.

Also, I forgot to mention the Congo fight was a bit disappointing. The 2 fighters never really seemed to engage to the point it was an all out slug fest. Congo was relentless with the short-grabbing and it cost him the Win. The result was a bit anti-climatic but that's MMA and we can't always see a KO or tap out. I wonder who's next for him?
I also closely follow the WEC, you'd be surprised on how many good fighters they have.

Dos Santos is tough, I think its a toss up w/ him and Velasquez. Both have sick stand up but I give Dos Santos the edge on the ground and Velasquez on the feet. Either way Brocks stand up need to improve but he sure can take a pounding so he should do ok against both, lets see how he handles their speed. Both fighters are much faster than Carwin just not as powerful

Browne looked like he gassed, he was doing well in the first round then Congo started getting in a groove. I couldnt believe how he wouldnt let go of the shorts, during the 3rd round, I told my buddy that this was def gonna be a draw cause of it.
Appreciate 0