TheBingoBalls
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunker View Post
...because all of us want a BMW that also looks like your neighbor's Toyota.
This isn't aimed at the traditional BMW customer where brand and badge matters, those customers will continue to look at the BMW's and BMW's only. This is for people who want a fun car, someone who would consider a FR-S, BR-Z, 1-Series and maybe a Z4. For all we know, this collaboration car could be combination of all these cars.

From the limited info already released, if you think this is going to have a strong BMW presence where it will look more like a BMW than a Toyota, I think you're going to be disappointed. Right now signs point to a more Toyota based design with BMW providing the engine.

This is definitely a fun time with the 2-Series news and now this. Can't wait for more news!

Edit: Got too excited and see there will be two versions. But my argument still stands. Anybody looking for a car like this isn't too concerned with looks, brand, image. How many here would still buy the Toyoburu twins if it looked the same but had a BMW engine in it? I'm pretty sure quite a few of us would.

Last edited by TheBingoBalls; 05-17-2013 at 01:39 PM..
Appreciate 0