View Single Post
      02-26-2012, 07:13 PM   #1245
Garduna
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: Sedona 1er|Yellow S3|NardoTTRS

Just finished watching the prelims and boy were they fun to watch! I think the first bout wasn’t judged properly tho. Fireball kid looked like he was gonna tap near the end of the first round out damn, he came out blazing in the 2nd lol!

SHOWTIME KICK!!! GOD DAMN that was Impressive!

Holy Shit, Hioki’s first round was a thing of beauty, those transitions were so damn smooth! Ok 2nd round but it was clear in the 3rd round that his ground game was just too good against his opponent.

Damn, I’m very surprised to see Okami box so well. He’s never been this fast before. TIM in the 3rd lol!!! WOWZ!!!

Random note, I couldn’t stop looking at the translator’s pen lol.

Damn, Bruce Buffer only refered Akiyama as Sexyama, that’s F-in Fantastic! Judo takedowns 101, so sexy! Just finished watching he 2nd round. Seems like overall, Jake’s got more hits on the Sexy, but Sexy’s got more tds tho. Aww come on Sexy, why you hold onto the cage dog!!! GJ Jake with the win.

Darkness vs Fat HUNT! Super Samoan PUNCH!!! Man of little words haha

RAMPAGE WITH PRIDE THEME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we get hm wrestle fucked again. Le Sighs -_-; I was so shocked when Rampage dumped Bader, I thought I’d never would be seeing something like that again.

Need to sleep so bad, will be watching the Edgar vs Benson fight tmr!
Appreciate 0