View Single Post
      11-16-2022, 12:44 PM   #1
Dazcush
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW F11

Exclamation F11 Chassis Warning. Help needed

Hi guys, looking for some advice or info if anyone has previous experience with this issue:

So the rear suspension was completely dropped on my 2014 BMW f11 touring and I was doing some research online about what to do. I took out the compressor and checked everything which was working fine. The fuse in the back was blown as the compressor wasn't turning off. The problem turned out to be a simple fix - replacing the relay for the compressor!

Since then, a chassis warning message regularly pops up saying to "continue at a moderate speed and have the problem checked by service". It does not come up every time I turn the car on, but usually when I add weight to the car (fill the gas tank, suitcases in the back or mtb bikes on the roof, etc.

I am wondering is there any sensors knocked or affected when the suspension dropped (it was like this for over a week until I got the problem sorted) or could there be something else causing the problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as it would cost a great deal to bring it to a BMW dealership to have it looked at!

Cheers,
Darragh

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 916
Size:  68.0 KB
Appreciate 0