11-19-2007, 07:25 AM   #22
DasBlitz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 328i 07

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Manning who? Oh the QB that nearly lost to the fucking Chiefs? Oh the QB that still gets hyped up by analyzers? After that game they were saying how come playoffs they wont care about this game. Like it was nothing.

Everyone rides mannings dick and gives props to the coach. Yet the best QB in the league would get shit easily thrown at him if he fucked up like Manning has been. And then the Colts coach still talking shit about cheating after they lost. Even though they possibly do some sketchy shit.

But whatever my favorite team is 10-0 and no one can take that away. So hate all you want.

I have finally been watching the games again, to see them going undefeated.

And I am not being biased but it is just so obvious if Brady has good wide receivers like Manning, then Manning wouldn't be known as the Stats guy. Instead Brady would have the rings and Stats.

But it's ok think what you want. I think that's better it went like this. Either way Brady will hopefully beat Mannings TD record. The Patriots will hopefully go undefeated. Moss will hopefully beat Rice's record. The Patriots will hopefully win the Super Bowl.

I say hopefully because I am not jinxing anything.