my07_335i
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 SMG 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by quarantine View Post
very nice picture set. one thing I personally don't like about the b&w candid pictures you've got, is that the harsh shadows is a bit distracting. I'd move the model away from the backdrop and use a flash on the the wall to remove the shadow and make a more high key photo

That was the intended idea, but At the time these shots were taken, I'd been up all day starting 7 AM for work, dragged around the mall with the model looking for stuff, shooting in a hotel for about 3 hours, driving to SF and back, and then the warehouse we did this in....I think this series of shots was done at around 11:30pm, so I was dead ass tired by then running out of ideas, and didn't think to have the model step off from the back drop (shes about 2 1/2 feet from the back).

i could photoshop it to make the light wrap around more, but a little lazy next time haha

Yo you guys don't have to like them, or what I do... I never claimed or said I was being a good Samaritan, I just prefer to shoot what others haven't... Being that it's a hobby, I can shoot whoever and whatever I want.

My new flickr page is in my sig, and I'm going to start posting more photos as I get time from work to do new shoots. Thanks ALL!
Appreciate 0