View Single Post
      10-20-2010, 02:45 PM   #306
Nautik
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2009 AW M3 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by headlee103 View Post
It should be a great fight, but I think Cain is gonna beat Brock. I agree that its gonna be tough if Cain gets stuck on the bottom, its gonna be hard for him to escape without taking too much damage. Cain definitely has the wrestling capabilities to out wrestle Brock, but I dont know if he will choose to do that for fear of getting caught on bottom.

I dont really know why you say Cains wrestling isnt as good as Randy's cause I think if anything its better. Sure Randy was a great wrestler in his day, but he is 47 now and its just not the same. Also Brock was a NCAA champ but I would still take Cain in a wrestling match over Brock at this point.

If the fight stays standing, I dont think Cain is gonna have the power like Carwin to really rock Brock with one or 2 shots. But if he keeps moving and is able to wear Brock down, then it will be a completely different fight.

After talking about it, maybe Ill throw some money down on Cain haha... either way I dont think this fight will disappoint.
Oh for sure it will be a great fight! As far as Cain being able to move around and strike I just don't know... Brock is a pretty fast guy and heavyweights don't seem to pull that kind of thing off as well as smaller guys. Cain does have a good gas tank though, if he goes 110% non-stop and manages to avoid having to test Brock's strength maybe he can win a decision or something? But even Pat Barry says he gets crushed by Brock's power hits, even when blocking them and his stand up is outstanding... Normally I would think trying to slow Brock with lot of leg kicks would be a good idea, but that is only if you don't mind the occasional take-down. And a take-down is something Cain just cannot afford to have happen.

Either way, good luck to Cain, he is going to need it! You definitely calling for the upset on this one!