Smiling Politely
United_States
Rep
Drives: Like a boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.hasan546 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator328i View Post
Why wouldn't they test the M3 against those other world-class cars?!!! If you're looking for the "BEST" driver's car then they should've tested BMW's "BEST" offering in that department, namely the M3!

I don't care what anyone says, the 1M is a gimmicky, niche car designed to appeal to people with champagne taste but a beer budget. The M3 is a legend, plain and simple. This test is ultimately flawed and the results invalid. They would've done better by testing a 335is than a 1M.
335is?

Wow dude your really drinking that 3 series coolaid.

Do you even have an m3?

1M gimmicky and niche car? Yeah its designed to appeal to true enthusiasts. Not someone who cares only about the M badge for its name. The M3 is a legend. But not b.c of the e9x. The e30-e46 built that legend. 1M is the closest thing to the older gen. M3s.

the current M3 is more of a GT cruiser esp. with it's cute DCT tranny. That being said an e90 m3 would be the ideal DD for me. To me the m3 feels how a 550 feels to most other people. Comfy, big, and still not a true drivers car.

So I'm guessing by your ridiculous statement then Ferrari Mercedes and Nissan all thought that dct is just "cute".