12-18-2012, 02:11 PM   #189
ScarecrowBoat
Zooombie attaaack!!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofthedemo View Post
First of all it's to late to change that, at this point there are around two hundred and twenty million guns in the USA, and the vast majority will not give up their arms, so this point is pretty much moot to me anyway. Additionally, there is a trend that the anti-gun crowd continues to ignore, illegal items will always be available to criminals.

Are you guys really so dense to believe that criminal organizations can smuggle thousands of tons of heroine into this country, or millions of Extacy tablets ( a drug that requires professional manufacturing techniques and a chemist) and yet not have the ability to smuggle firearms into the USA- in mass quantities? If you believe that they won't be able to supplement the current two hundred and twenty million gun surplus then you must be crazy, even if a gun ban were to occur these criminal organizations, like the mexican drug cartels, would be smuggling new guns onto our streets daily, and given that there's already a two hundred and twenty million gun surplus, how could any of you really believe that criminals wouldn't have access to guns? That thought is truly absurd in todays world.

The fact is simple, if some dude breaks into my house to rape my family member, I don't give a shit if he has a gun or not, he's gonna catch a bullet, look at cases like the twelve year old girl below, why should we relinquish our rights, because certain people are sick in this world? If banning guns would eliminate murder that would be one thing, but we all know that it would not! I guess you prefer that the thousands of people, like the girl in the video below who are saved by guns every year relinquish there rights to that protection.
Just because you are a criminal or intent on criminal acts doesn't make you all of the sudden open and available to this massive black market of narcotics and weapons. There isn't some Craigslist you can go to to find these things.

I must ask you, how often does "some dude break into your house to rape a family member"? If it is so frequent that you honestly need to arm yourself, I suggest moving to a better neighborhood. How paranoid can you be. You do realize that your family members are vastly MORE LIKELY to die or be injured because of your gun than due to some fairy-tale assailant, right? And you call me unreasonable...
Appreciate 0