View Single Post
      12-16-2013, 09:04 PM   #12
jose_sonictuning
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Rav View Post
Ok guys, so im new to the whole wheel and tire world and I really don't understand much when it comes to it. I'm currently on stock style 339's 17" I believe, with xdrive on my e92 coupe. I want to purchase wheel spacers to give my car that more aggressive "fatter" look however I'm worried about the effects on the car. So I have a few questions -

1) With my stock suspension and wheels and RFT's would it be safe to run 10/12mm spacers on the front and 15mm spacers on the rear? I'm completley guessing on this so that brings me to my next question

2) Is there a way to measure what size spacers I should get ?

3) After installing the spacers would I need to get an alignment or anything ?

4) Would i need to worry about rubbing when going over bumps or dips or worry about shaking at highway speeds?

Btw I am looking at the Renn Motorsports Lightweight Spacers. Please help me out guys, I'm lost on the topic and the more I read the more I get confused. Thanks for any help
Measure the spacing first and see what size suit your car the best.

Here is a good video you can use as reference:

No need for alignment, since your camber/toe spec is the same.

Always use hub-centric spacers to avoid wobble and shaking, and always leave a bit of space so you wont rub.

Also, we have a good promo on the Renn Spacers. So definitely take advantage of it.
Appreciate 0