View Single Post
      08-28-2014, 10:53 AM   #737
Quicksilv3r
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 535i M-Sport

When people say "irregardless."

While at cruising speed, someone pulls out from a side drive in front of me and decides to commit to my lane rather than instantly moving over, forcing me to brake.

When people call my cell rather than text simple requests. The purpose of texting is so I don't have to engage in small talk or entertain your propaganda before you tell me what you really want.

When I give someone a ride and they feel the need to touch/fiddle with buttons/seat position/storage bins/radio/pointing at dumb sh!t on the road while touching the glass. Worse if they decide to cross their legs and scuff up my dash with their battleship-size hooves or dirty up my carpets because they didn't knock the crap off their shoes before literally jumping into the car. Get in, sit still and put your filthy fking hands in your pockets.

When I fill up my gas tank and go to pull the nozzle from the fuel door and gas drips from the nozzle onto my quarter-panel.

Eating with someone who constantly complains about service and/or meal quality or is a crap tipper. Embarrassing and grounds to never eat in public with that person again. That and someone not understanding/utilizing basic table manners.

Hipsters.