View Single Post
      10-31-2009, 09:52 AM   #13
Peanuto
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 335i Lemans Blue M-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyBimmerDude View Post
Again proving you know absolutely nothing about football. The Saints are the best team in football. Better offense than the Colts and vastly better on defense and special teams. Easy to ignore that team considering its a loser franchise in one of the worst states in our country.
First off. I agree with part of what you say about the Ravens. Our defense is not what it used to be. We only have one good player in our secondary and that is Ed Reed. We are not getting enough pressure on the passer. This is a bad combination. As for Ray Lewis being over the hill you have no idea what you are talking about. At all. Ray Lewis has 53 combo tackles and 41 solo. Brandon MCgowan, your defensive leader, has only 43 combo tackles and 36 solo. Sorry bro. And while the Saints are a very good team, I never said otherwise. I merely think their win against Miami was not a Saints win, but a Miami loss. Chad Henne mentally broke down at the end of the game, throwing two pick 6's . The Saints offense was fairly quiet, and the picks were the result of a kid starting what, his 2nd maybe 3rd game.
Appreciate 0