View Single Post
      12-18-2012, 02:26 PM   #195
kingofthedemo
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarecrowBoat View Post
Just because you are a criminal or intent on criminal acts doesn't make you all of the sudden open and available to this massive black market of narcotics and weapons. There isn't some Craigslist you can go to to find these things.

It would be as easy as scoring some weed or coke, people don't have to look to far, a lot of the time the black market for drugs is closely tied with the black market for guns, so I don't see how anyone would have problems finding guns based on the current easy access we have to drugs in this country, just ask a drug dealer, and he will point you in the right direction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarecrowBoat View Post
I must ask you, how often does "some dude break into your house to rape a family member"? If it is so frequent that you honestly need to arm yourself, I suggest moving to a better neighborhood. How paranoid can you be. You do realize that your family members are vastly MORE LIKELY to die or be injured because of your gun than due to some fairy-tale assailant, right? And you call me unreasonable...

Well my mom was attacked in front of me when I was about four years old, thankfully an armed bystander saved her life. I have personally had to pull my pistol before on three attackers when traveling. And I know multiple friends who have had similar experiences in their lives. No one would be harmed by an accidental discharge in my house hold because I practice gun safety.

''Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.''Ernest Hemingway
Appreciate 0