Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 328i

Garage List
2007 e90 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duhst View Post
ok.... just finished DAY 1!!!! haha im quickly realizing Insanity isnt the best work out for living in a apartment when i live on the 3rd story!! Oh well, hope they dont mind!!
Man screw them, once you are finished with the program just kick their asses if they give you lip haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by coh4777 View Post
By the way, did anyone else have a sore lower back in the first few days? I tried searching the forums at beachbody but it's pretty tough to sort through all the questions. I feel like that area of my core is probably just weak and not used to the activity, especially because a lot of the exercises involve reaching over and touching the floor, but I just want to make sure I'm not using bad form and risking injury.
ive had back problems going into this workout but ever since working out, my back hasnt given me any problems. Id suggest pushing your stretch routine a little longer. Id make a list of all the different stretches used in the dvd and do it at your own pace then jump into the workouts on the dvd.

Just finished my first week and it feels great, im just waiting to see some weight loss. I feel a lot stronger than before the workout though.