View Single Post
      04-30-2013, 07:40 AM   #55
Vitoco
Infidel
Rep
Drives: iX3 LCI M Pro Carbon B

Ok, so something similar happened to me the other day and it has only happened that one time.

I was racing an E60 M5 (V10 sound was ) and I was on his tail the first 50 meters but he then quickly flew away. Anyway, I hit around 220 km/h (140) mph before trying to slow down as I had to make it onto an off-ramp. This was slightly downhill. I hit the brake pedal, NOTHING, itīs rock hard and no bite. I was already turning but quickly realized I wasnt gonna make it so a split-second decision was made and I just kept goin straight on the freeway. My speed was now around 180 km/h (110 mph) and then quickly decreasing as the car was just rolling. A few sesconds later, brake function restored. Had it bit initially I would have had no problem decelerating enough to make it, Iīve tried them before and know how good they bite.

I got the Euro M Sport brakes (same as the M Performance Brakes), what do u guys have?

And another question to all of you that experienced this: Has it happened on some occasions or has it been a constant issue? To me, it happened this one time...

EDIT: And if its the cylinder-thing, would I notice anything now or can it still function properly?

Former: Glacier Ag. F31 328iA RWD M Sport oct. 2012, sold July 2022
| Sport Automatic | Adap. M Susp. | Pano. Moonroof | 20" ATS Racelight Grey w. Michelin PSS| M Sport brakes | Harman Kardon | Elec. Seats | PDC F&R | ACC Stop&Go | 335i MPE | Perf. Parts |
Appreciate 0